Security Officer Courses
MODULE A (8 HOURS)
Module A (8 Hours) - To be completed before issuance of Guard Card
- Overview of power to arrest manual and subject matter.
- Definition of arrest and discussion on the implications to the subject, the guard and the company.
- Lecture/discussion on escalation and de-escalation techniques in the use of force.
- Lecture/discussion in the use of restraint techniques and their implications
- Discussion of trespass laws and implications of enforcement
- Completion of the power to arrest training manual test with 100% score in accordance with the manual's administering instructions.
Select an option
WALK-INS 10AM-1PM Monday - Friday / ONLINE - $40.00
LIVESCAN Guard Only / No Firearms - $65.00
LIVE SCAN Guard W/ Firearms Background Check - $105.00
MODULE B (16 HOURS)
Module B (16 Hours) - To be completed within 30 days of issuance
- Public Relations (4 Hours)
- Observation & Documentation (4 Hours)
- Communication and its Significance (4 Hour
- Liability / Legal Aspects (4 Hours)
MODULE C (16 HOURS)
Module C (16 Hours) - To be completed within 6 months of issuance
- Handling Difficult People (4 Hours)
- Work Place Violence (4 Hours)
- Preserving the Incident Scene (4 Hours)
- Crowd Control (4 Hours)
Firearms (8 Hours)
Classroom Training- During your eight hours of classroom training, you will learn moral and legal aspects of firearms use, firearms nomenclature, weapons handling and shooting fundamentals, and emergency procedures.
Range Training- The six hours of range training will give you practice in safely handling and firing your weapon. You must requalify on the range twice a year before renewing your permit.
BATON (8 Hours)
A. Moral and Legal Aspects
B. Use of Force
C. Baton Familiarization and Uses
D. First Aid For Baton Injuries
E. Fundamentals of Baton Handling
Cost of course includes cost of license
CPR/FIRST AID/ AED-
By Appointment Only
CPR/ First Aid/ AED (4 Hours)
Complete this portion online @
Then contact one of our instructors to complete your Skills Evaluation
Course is $39.95
Skills Evaluation is an additional
Pepper Spray Training
- Tactical Considerations
- Reasonable Force
- Escalation/ De-escalation of Force
- Reporting The Use of Chemical Irritants
- Medical Treatment